We are going to be checking out the top 10 best dash cams Black Friday deals for this year. We made this list based on our personal experience and we tried to keep them on a middle price range so everyone can afford them.
So let’s start with the list.
Also, take a few minutes to check out our guide on radar detectors.
Best Dash Cams Black Friday Deals
Take a quick look at best dash cams black Friday deals offered this year.
Garmin 010-02062-00 Dash Cam Mini, Car Key-Sized Dash Cam, 140-Degree Wide-Angle Lens, Captures 1080P HD Footage, Very Compact with Automatic Incident Detection and Recording
$89.99 in stock
- Tiny, reliable dash camera automatically records incidents
- Car key-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield
- 140-Degree wide-angle lens captures crisp 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity uploads saved footage to your compatible smartphone running The Garmin Drive app
THINKWARE U1000 4k Dash Cam UHD 3840X2160, 150° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, Car Camera w/Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, WiFi GPS, Night Vision, Loop Recording, Cloud Enabled
$399.99 in stock
- 【4K UHD 30FPS or 2K60FPS】Capture sharp, detailed QHD footage in 4K native UHD or switch to 2K QHD at 60fps to make license plate reading a breeze with the new and improved 8. 42MP Sony STARVIS image sensor
- 【150-Degree viewing angle】Uncompromised video coverage with the 150-degree viewing angle, so you never miss a moment
- 【Super Night vision】Technology reduces noise and enhances image quality in low-light conditions
- 【Anti-file corruption technology】Improves the reliability of your Thinkware memory card by minimizing the risk of loss footage due to bad blocks and data corruption
- 【1 Year Manufacturer Quality Assurance】1 year quality assurance is only valid when purchased from an authorized re-seller
Nextbase 522GW Dash Cam 3" HD 1440p Touch Screen Car Dashboard Camera, Amazon Alexa, WiFi, GPS, Emergency SOS, Wireless, Black
- BUILT-IN AMAZON ALEXA: Use Alexa to play music, place calls, or get directions without removing your hands from the wheel or your eyes from the road.
THINKWARE Q800PRO Car Dash Cam 2.5K 2560X1440P QHD 140°Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, Car Camera w/Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, WiFi GPS, Night Vision, Loop Recording
- 2K 1440P VIDEO RECORDING: Capture clean detailed footage in 2K QHD 1440P with the new and improved Sony STARVIS image sensor.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION: Super Night Vision 2.0 can help capture license plate even in low-light conditions thanks to THINKWARE's exclusive advanced video clear technology, which helps reduce noise and enhance the image quality of the recordings.
- ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEM: Alerts the driver of potential Forward Collisions, Lane Departures, and Front Vehicle Departures.
- CLOUD FUNCTIONALITY: Let's you check your vehicle's location and receiving Geo-Fencing and Driving Impact notifications directly on your compatible iOS/Android smartphone with the THINKWARE CLOUD mobile app.
- DISCREET DESIGN: Industry award-winning design allows the camera to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead.
Blackvue BV-DR900S-1CH-32 4K UHD DashCAM (16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB) (32GB)
$329.99 in stock
- 4K UHD 1-Channel Cloud Dashami, with HEVC compression, Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- OUTSTANDING 4K RESOLUTION, BEST VIDEO COMPRESSION, FAST WI-FI CLOUD
- The Best Single-Channel Cloud Dashami, H. 265/HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), the video files stay small so you can record for as long as a standard Full HD dash am.
- ultra-wide 162-degree view angle, DR900S-1CH catches all the action happening in front of your vehicle
- 8-megapixel sensor produces spectacular 4K Ultra HD footage, letting you read license plates from farther away, DR900S-1CH also features dual-band 802. 11ac Wi-Fi for super fast file transfer to your phone.
VIOFO Dual Dash Cam A129 Duo Full HD 1080P Front and Rear Camera with GPS Wi-Fi Compact Design 2.0” LCD Display 140° Wide Angle, Emergency Recording, Parking mode, Super Capacitor,Motion Detection,WDR
- 【Full HD Dual Channel Dash Cam】1920 x 1080P 30fps in both front and rear camera with wide angle lens captures the fasting moving scenes and details on the whole road in super clear definition, give you complete peace of mind while driving your vehicle.
- 【Super Night Vision】Both front and rear camera is loaded with super high quality Sony STAVIS IMX291 Sensor which has better night vision than any other sensors, combine F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, provide clearer view than most other car cameras in low-light conditions for nighttime driving.
- 【Dual Band 2.4GHZ & 5GHZ Wi-Fi】Dual-band Wi-Fi camera is capable of transmitting in either of two different standard frequency ranges, the ability to utilize 5GHZ on a dual band camera helps avoid wireless interference, thus A129 dash camera has more stable Wi-Fi signal and faster Wi-Fi speed.
- 【GPS Logger Included】With GPS logger, dash camera can log the current speed and GPS location, also automatically correct the time by synchronizing with the satellite. Real-time speed would display on car camera screen in KM/H or MP/H.
- 【Ideal Choice of Dash Cam】G-sensor, motion detection, auto start/stop, loop recording, time lapse recording, built-in microphone & speaker, mobile APP, support up to 256GB SD card, support optional CPL and Bluetooth remote control, one year warranty. A129 Duo is the ideal choice for your dashcam.
Kenwood DRV-A301W HD dash cam with 2.7" Display, Parking Mode Recording | Built-in GPS | Wireless Link
$99.00 in stock
- The Kenwood DRV-A301W dash camera can capture clear videos and photos while you drive and while you are stopped. It utilizes a 1/2.8" CMOS image sensor with 2.13 million pixels for recording Full HD (1920x1080) video and features a F1.8 lens with a 136-degree field of view (FOV). DRV-A301W features HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology that easily records clear images in dark or well lit settings without underexposing or overexposing the image
- Using its built-in GPS receiver, the DRV-A301W can also display and record the time and GPS position (longitude and latitude) directly onto the recorded video and still image files. You can also have the travel speed stamped on a video file
- DRV-A301W dash camera features a 2.7" LCD screen for live video playback and playback of your recorded video and photos. The 2.7" LCD screen has a resolution of 960 x 240 x RGB. The 2.7" LCD screen also displays time, date, GPS signal, recording status, and other important information. Push-button controls operate Power, Menu, and Record functions
- The DRV-A301W offers two mounting options to secure the dash camera to your windshield. It comes with an adhesive mount and a suction cup mount. Mounting the dashboard camera to the center of the windshield behind the rear-view mirror will facilitate optimal video recording. The bracket allows you to adjust the angle of the camera once its mounted. Both, the adhesive and suction cup mount, attach to the DRV-A301W camera magnetically
- DRV-A310W dash camera is powered by the battery of your vehicle using the included cigarette lighter power adapter. The power adapter supports 12V and 24V applications. The cigarette lighter power adapter plugs into your vehicle's cigarette lighter or 12V power port and features an attached 12.5' cable which plugs into the camera's miniUSB port
APEMAN Dash Cam 1080P FHD DVR Car Driving Recorder 3 Inch LCD Screen 170° Wide Angle, G-Sensor, WDR, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording, Motion Detection
35 used from $25.17
- 1080P Full HD Dash Cam - Simultaneous recording with Super High Resolution 1080P@30fps Full HD Lens, and 3 inch large LCD Screen deliver clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high speed driving.
- 170° Super Wide Angle - This car driving recorder employs 170° super wide angle lens. Ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots and captures more details, to reserve the real scene.
- Built in G-sensor - With built-in G-sensor, apeman dashboard camera can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored.
- Super Night Vision - The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images.
- Easy to Set Up & Use - Motion Detection, Seamless Loop Recording, Parking Monitor satisfy your need for daily driving. Simple installation and operation, no need to worry even for a first time user.
Vantrue X4 UHD 4K 3840x2160P 30fps Dash Cam, 3" LCD 160° Wide Angle Car Camera with 24 Hrs Parking Mode, Motion Detection, Sony Night Vision, Capacitor, Optional GPS, Support 256GB Max, Loop Recording
- 【Real 4K Dash Cam】Vantrue X4 offers excellent video footage without distortion at 4K 3840 x 2160 @30fps or 2K 2560X1440P @60FPS, 4 time higher than a regular Full HD recording. The car plates and signs are extremely easy to read, even on the 3.0’’ LCD. Equipped with 160° wide recording angle, you will be able to capture most of the road ahead.
- 【24/7 Parking Mode】The 24 hours parking monitoring feature protects your car when parked. The motion detection sensors feel any potential thieves that approach your car in front and start recording. To use the parking mode, please hardwire kit (B07G9WTWB9) or connect it with an external battery.
- 【Super Night Vision】Using the F1.8 plus 6 glass lenses, Sony Starvis CMOS sensor and WDR, the dash camera automatically adapts the exposure to the external environment and produces a clearer and sharper video without distorted even in the low-light environment.
- 【Loop recording & Emergency Locked】 With continue loop recording functionality, the dash cam will automatically delete the oldest video and make room for new recordings. But G-Sensor will auto triggers emergency protection and locks a event footage to the special “Event” folder and prevents it from overwritten. The dashboard camera supports up to 256GB micro SD cards(speed rating of U3 higher). We recommend using the Vantrue sd card (asin: B07WXH12TC).
- 【Other Powerful Functions】Built in capacitor allows the camera to withstand severe weather and also last for a longer lifespan than the lithium-ion batteries. It also features basic dash cam functions like seamless loop recording, auto emergency protection triggered by G-Sensor which locks a event footage to the special “Event” folder and prevents it from overwritten, etc.. And it supports max. 256GB microSD card (speed rating of U3 higher). And your camera comes with a full 18 months warranty.
Dual Dash cam | VAVA Dual 1920x1080P FHD | Front and Rear dash camera | 2560x1440P Single Front| for cars with Wi-Fi | Night Vision | Parking Mode | G-sensor | WDR | Loop recording| Support 128GB Max
$134.99 in stock
3 used from $109.70
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime
- 【24 Hours Parking monitor】 The dash cam monitor your car’s surroundings while your car is parked and the engine is off, functioning as a surveillance camera system and automatically recording video upon detecting any bumps or physical movement.
- 【Smart Witness for Accidents】When the built-in G-sensor detects a sudden shock or collision, the camera will automatically loop record driving incidents and lock video which can be used as important evidence for insurance claims.
These tips will apply to most dashcams, so keep them in mind as you make your decision:
- Get a big SD card. Most importantly, some cameras come with generous storage but, if not, get the largest memory card the camera will support. More camera storage means you’re less likely to overwrite that video footage you really need from a week ago.
- Organize the cable. Nothing looks worse than a power cables hanging down from your dashcam. Some have hardware kites but every dashcam power cable can be “dressed,” just take the time to do it.
- Think about audio. Some states have two-party consent laws that can get you in trouble if you use your camera to record the voices of casual carpoolers, Uber or Lyft customers (for the Uber and Lyft drivers out there) or even fractious friends and family in your car who didn’t know you were eavesdropping on them, you could end up in a world of legal headaches.
- Know that dashcams cut both ways. If you get in an accident with another driver, a visible dashcam is a sign that you have footage of it. The other person may tell their insurance company and their attorneys may want a copy of what you recorded on your camera. That could go badly if you were in the wrong, so don’t get in the business of destroying evidence.
There you have our 10 best dash cams Black Friday deals for this year. We surely hope it helped you make your buying decision easier.
We understand the features as well as preference matters and choosing what product to buy that is why we are dedicated to helping you make easier decisions by showing you the product while telling you the features you can expect.