Food processors are a blessing. They are essential kitchen aids. Not only are they a good thing to house for cooks and chefs but ordinary people who don’t find enough time to cook their daily meals. Are you thinking of buying a food processor for your kitchen? If you are looking for the best food processor that does not cost too much but at the same time perform well, you are to the right place at right time. As there are various brands offering varieties of food processors so it becomes difficult to choose the right one that can handle your kitchen things efficiently. Well, we have brought to you the top 5 best food processor black Friday deals. So you will have the good options to choose from. Let’s have a look at them;
Navigate to Contents
Best Food Processor Black Friday Deals 2019
Following are the best food processor black Friday deals of 2019 that you can take the advantage of.
Cuisinart DLC-10SY 7-Cup Food Processor Black Friday Deals 2019
The first on the list is the Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-cup food processor black Friday deal. It is quite probably one of the best food processors out there today. With its neat design and powerful motor, it is able to accomplish a variety of food processing tasks. From mashing potatoes to mixing the dough to slicing and dicing onions and vegetables, Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic does the job as good as or sometimes even better than an expert chef would.
With this nifty little machine, you can forget about trying any other food processor out there. It’s simply just one of the best you’ll ever use. At $99.95, the DLC-10S Pro Classic is top of the line in quality per cost ratio. Compared to some processors which cost double the DLC-10S Pro Classic, the Cuisinart 7-cup food processor does all of the jobs other processors can do, and more!
Being 7-cup, it has a bit of a larger capacity than most food processors, allowing you to fit in more compared with another food processor out there. And because the DLC-10S Pro Classic is dishwasher safe, you’ll never have trouble with washing and aftercare duties. The DLC-10S Pro Classic is equipped with 4 accessories that allow you to dice, chop, slice, and shred.
It also allows you to blend fruit juices, smoothies, and other types of mixed beverages. The DLC-10S Pro Classic is also equipped with a feed tube that is large enough to fit a whole potato in. When the feed tube isn’t in use, you can cover the processor with a compact cover that comes along with the unit. Truly, this machine is an instant classic.
You can choose to buy this machine for yourself or give it as a perfect gift to a friend or a loved one. Once you start using it, you’ll wonder how you could ever have gone without it for so long. It’s just such a treat using this wonderful food-processing machine. It makes all your cooking jobs easier and helps you finish in half the time it would’ve taken if you’d gone and done it in the old-fashioned method of knife and chopping board.
There’s simply no excuse not to buy this machine because of the Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-cup food processor black Friday deal is live. Especially since Amazon is also offering free shipping if you buy this with Super Saver Shipping. What’s more, for just an additional $34.95, you get to have the Cuisinart Blade and disc holder and the Cuisinart DLC-DH disc holder, both valued at $40 and $25 if bought separately. That’s $30 in savings right there! You’d also be thrilled to find out that included in the package free of charge are the following items:
- 1 custom-contoured spatula
- 1 50-page recipe booklet (perfect for those of you who like to try new dishes!)
- 1 30-minute instructional video (teaching you how to use and take care of the unit properly)
Other features of the DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-cup food processor:
- The bowls are heat-resistant, cold-resistant, and shatterproof.
- The blades are made of stainless steel assuring durability and extra sharpness.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty on the motor and a limited 3-year warranty on the entire unit.
KitchenAid KFPW760OB 12-Cup Food Processor Black Friday Deals 2019
The next is the KitchenAid 700 food processor black Friday deal. KitchenAid is one of the more established and well-known brands when it comes to countertop mixers. Having been in business for almost 100 years, you can certainly be assured of the quality and the expert craftsmanship that comes along with every KitchenAid product. Just to prove this point, each unit is still manufactured by hand in their assembly factory in Greenville, Ohio.
Wow! The level of commitment alone in creating each part is amazing. Enter the KitchenAid 700-watt 12-cup food processor – a giant in the field of food processing by any means, has a 12-cup capacity and a 700-watt motor that will shame rival food processors. Just the power of this thing to cut through your produce will entice you to buy this thing. But that’s not all.
The amazing thing with the KitchenAid 700 is its ability to function quietly even with all the power it brings. Some even say it’s quieter than your regular blender! Now, you gotta hear that to believe that, eh? Amazingly, this product cost only $177.99 (shipping free with Super Saver Shipping if you buy it at Amazon) and unlike some food processors wherein you’ll have to buy the accessories separately, KitchenAid 700 already includes 7 (yes, you read that right. Seven!) accessory pieces, including shredding and slicing discs, and a dough blade! Ooh, wow! This is getting better by the minute.
What else can you look forward to from purchasing this beauty? Well, as with most standard food processor, KitchenAid 700 is dishwasher-safe, with the base easily cleaned by wiping with a clean cloth. Unlike other food processors though, KitchenAid 700 have dual feed tubes allowing you to process 2 different types of produce in one go! And unlike most food processors, it doesn’t jerk and slide along your countertop as it processes the food.
Stable yet powerful, that’s a hard quality to find in a food processor these days. But probably its biggest advantage comes in the perfect regulation of its speed and pulse control. The blades stop exactly when you want and do not over crush or slice your food. The perfect dish served exactly the way you want!
So in summation, what do you get in the entire package?
- The unit plus a 12-cup work bowl and multipurpose stainless steel blade
- A durable sealed housing that prevents accidental spillage and provides a sound barrier for quiet operation
- Dual feed tubes plus a 4-cup mini bowl with blade
- A 2-mm slicing disc, a 4-mm slicing disc, and a 4-mm shredding disc
- A dough blade and a spatula
- A storage case that helps protect and keep all the accessories organized
- 1-year replacement warranty
And opposite of that, what do you get if you forego this purchase and opt to continue with the old-fashioned method of knife and cutting board?
- Long prep time for cooking plus tired fingers and hands
- A headache and probably a complaining husband asking when you will be finished cooking your dinner
- A 2 mm cut on your pinkie, a 4 mm cut on your forefinger, and a shredded ego as your grandmother (who already bought the KitchenAid 700) boasts how she can finish her cooking in half the time that it takes you to tell your husband: just 15 minutes more, dear.
- A lifetime of kitchen pain
So it’s a good opportunity to grab the KitchenAid 700 food processor black Friday deal.
Imagine life without the KitchenAid 700-watt 12-cup food processor and imagine life $177.99 poorer. That dollar value certainly paid for itself over and over, hasn’t it? At least that’s what’s going through your head over and over again as your husband whispers in your ear and tells you how dinner was fantastic.
Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB 9-Cup Food Processor Black Friday Deals 2019
Third on the list is the Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB 9-Cup Food Processor Black Friday Deal. Cuisinart has always been a brand known for food processing. In fact, it is so well-known that people sometimes interchangeably use Cuisinart instead of saying food processor. Can I borrow your Cuisinart? I made this wonderful puree with my Cuisinart. Hi, my Cuisinart is made of gold and it routinely produces heavenly cuisine. I heart Cuisinart.
I just rode my Cuisinart for 12 miles and it never cost me gas! (Okay, that last one is arguably just made up) With all that said, the DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-cup food processor certainly has a lot of expectations to live up to (and with that name, it better be something special) – so let’s not get ahead of ourselves and check it out, shall we?
- A large 9-cup work bowl which is larger than the average work bowl of the competition – check!
- A feed tube large enough to fit most fruits and vegetables in so that you don’t have to interrupt food processing just to remove the cover and pop that pesky produce in – check!
- Stainless steel slicing and shredding disc, a chopping and mixing blade, a dough blade – check!
- A spatula, a recipe and instruction book, plus a how-to DVD that most people would be able to understand even if they’ve had lobotomy; plus parts which are dishwasher safe and a snap to clean – check!
- A 3-year limited warranty that is standard on most units such as these – check!
- A dancing bear, a magnificent gown, and a loving husband – check… back in a couple of hundred years.
- Hmm, wow! Those features are certainly enticing but let’s check what the downsides are for this machine that has a name that sounds like NASA built it.
- At $134.99 it is a bit pricey than most food processors (but is certainly cheaper than some of the units that NASA built)
- Being 9-cup large, the unit is a bit bulkier than some food processors and will likely need a larger space in your countertops or shelves (but we know there are some cups that we prefer to be larger, don’t we?)
- It doesn’t come with a dancing bear, a magnificent gown, and a loving husband – yet.
Some units offer more than 3 years warranty (but who needs a warranty when this baby is built to withstand the rigors of space eh? It isn’t called DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 for anything. Hey Spock, hand me my DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 so I can blast that heathen into oblivion! What? You’re making a puree with it? Well hand me that puree and let me have some of that juicy goodness that only a DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 can give)
So in summation, here’s what you’re missing if you don’t buy this whatchamacallit Prep 9:
- A food processor that’s powerful enough to blast aliens into oblivion.
- A food processor with a feed tube large enough that the space crew probably thought was the feed tube for the ship’s missiles.
- And the most precious of all things? A how-to DVD that even Paris Hilton can understand. You gotta buy this thing just for this feature!
Kitchen Aid 9 Cup Food Processor Black Friday Deals 2019
Kitchen Aid has long stood for quality in cooking utensils. There are many products that Kitchen Aid makes including a wide variety of mixers, beaters and food processors. One of the most useful small kitchen appliances that Kitchen Aid produces is the Kitchen Aid food processor 9 cup version.
This food processor is the perfect size for any budding gourmet cook and can be useful for making salsa, chopping up vegetables or another use around the kitchen. The food processor is available in both white and chrome.
A food processor is one of the most important small appliances to have in the kitchen because of how many different functions it can take on. For example, a quality food processor may be able to puree vegetables into a cream sauce. Also, a food processor may also be necessary to chop up herbs or other ingredients so that they can be used to cook a dish.
Whether you are cooking for one or need to cook for many the nine cup bowl is large enough to fit vegetables, fruit or a mixture of both. Best of all, Kitchen Aid has a number of ideas to help cooks who may not have found their way yet.
Another reason that the Kitchen Aid food processor nine cup is perfect for the kitchen of anyone is that the unit has durable sealed housing. This means that unlike other food processors that are not designed to be quiet, the Kitchen Aid food processor can be used with minimal noise impact.
This is perfect for homes with small children where a parent wants to cook a meal while a child is asleep. This Kitchen Aid food processor is also extremely easy to clean. There are some food processors that must be washed by hand or have special handling to ensure that they are not damaged.
This Kitchen Aid nine cup food processor is dishwasher safe and all components are extremely simple to clean. Simply place the components into the dishwasher and run them through a normal cycle. Then they will be ready for the next session of chopping! Another great benefit of the Kitchen Aid nine cup food processor is that it includes a smaller four-cup container.
This is perfect for when instructions call for one item to be prepared in one method and a second item to be prepared separately. Individuals can prepare the items and then place them into the dish or combine them together! A wide array of attachments and accessories comes with the Kitchen Aid nine cup food processor.
Individuals are able to chop, mix and puree any item that they need to. The Kitchen Aid nine cup food processor is perfect for any cook who is looking to add a food processor to their kitchen equipment line up. The food processor is covered by a one-year manufacturer warranty in case you come into any problems. Why not get the benefit of Kitchen Aid 9 cup food processor black Friday deal today?
Cuisinart Elite Collection FP-14DC Food Processor Black Friday Deals 2019
Last but not least is the Cuisinart elite collection food processor black Friday deal. It is one of the highest quality food processors on the market today. There are millions of cooks and aspiring cooks who want to purchase a food processor. Anyone who loves to cook or is thinking about cooking an excellent meal that requires a food processor should look at this amazing food processor.
Have you ever paid a large amount of money for a food processor only to be extremely disappointed? One of the great facts about buying a Cuisinart elite collection food processor is that you are paying for the branding of the food processor. Unlike an off-brand electronic food processor, Cuisinart is committed to being able to provide individuals with a high-quality food processor.
Whether you would like to purchase a twelve cup food processor or a fourteen cup food processor it is available. Also, the Cuisinart elite collection food processor has three color styles to choose from: white, black and die-cast. Whether you choose the fourteen cup or twelve cups version and regardless of color, the elite collection food processor line includes all of the same features.
This 1000 watt food processor has the ability to work with a fourteen cup work bowl or a four and a half or an eleven cup work bowl. The interchangeable parts allow a cook to make quick work of dinner prep or a more complicated recipe.
Whether a chef needs to be able to chop up some oregano for the perfect salsa or needs to ensure that tomatoes are prepared just right for a serving of spaghetti and meatballs, this food processor is up to the challenge.
The touchpad controls that are included with the Cuisinart elite collection food processor make it easy to turn the device off/on when your hands may not be completely dry. This is practical in a kitchen environment when chefs or cooks are often busy trying to complete many tasks in a short period of time.
The attachments and accessories that are included with this food processor make it one of the best values out of any food processors on the market today. For example, the stainless steel slicing disc makes it easy to chop tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini or any number of other vegetables.
The shredding disc would make quick work of fruit like oranges, apples, and tomatoes. This amazing food processor does not stop there, it is completely dishwasher safe making clean up just as easy as using the device!
The Cuisinart elite collection food processor comes with a standard three-year limited warranty from the manufacturer. The motor is covered by a ten-year warranty! This shows just how much that Cuisinart believes in this amazing food processor.
Whether you need a food processor that is able to chop, mix, dice or cut, you need to check out this Cuisinart elite collection FP 14-DC food processor black Friday deal as soon as possible. You may just fall in love with the Cuisinart elite collection food processor when you do.
Features to Look into When Buying a Food Processor
Read the crucial features to look out for in a food processor through the food processor reviews.
- Manageability and Convertible Features – It is important that the food processor is not too bulky. You don’t want your kitchen platform to be occupied by the food processor alone. It should compact and handy. The preferred choice would be an adaptable food processor that can be detached and kept safe to occupy less space in small kitchens. So make sure to take a close look at people commenting on the dimensions of the food processor in a food processor review online.
- Simple functions – After spending a good chunk of money to make your cooking life simple, you don’t want to get stuck with a food processor that you are not easy to operate. Read food processor reviews about its functionality and whether it is easy enough to operate. A good easy to function food processor will hasten you cooking processes and help you save time rather than wasting your time while you figure out which buttons need to be pressed for a churn, mince or chop!
- Crust and Dough – Who likes making the dough? No one! Making dough is one of the most tedious and annoying tasks in the beautiful journey of cooking a delicacy. Not even the handiest and passionate cooks like these petty tasks. Food processors give relief! You can make any dough you like. Just put in the flour, add some water and let the food processor take control to seize over the task of making dough for pizza crusts and pancakes.
- Grounding and Shedding – Minor tasks while cooking can be quite a daunting chore. A food processor is a must in the kitchen. Wanting to ground a coconut or shred a handful of carrots? Tough vegetables can be easily chopped, ground, shredded and grounded with the assistance of a food processor in a matter of few seconds. Save time and energy!
- Motor Power – A food processor whose motor is not powerful enough is literally useless as its users will not be able to do what they really want to do with the tool. Therefore, while trying to spend your money on a food processor, it is a wise thing to make sure that the motor has a huge power. Apart from that, it is also of utmost importance to make sure that the motor has a long warranty period as it is one of the most vital components of the device. One good example here is the motor contained inside the Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White. Its motor is backed with a full 5-year warranty, leaving the users at ease.
- Variety of Blades – While looking out for a food processor that is flexible and compact, it should not be compromising on the blade and utilities it offers within. The basics should include a slicing blade and a chop or mix blade along with the blending blade. The blades serve as a basic premise to gauge the usefulness of the food processor. Simultaneously, you can also look out for other items like varieties of processor bowls, their lids and different sizes of food pushers. However, do emphasize on the blades and their functionalities. These are some of the essential features that can keep in mind while reading food processor reviews. Any processor less than these basic functions should not be considered for purchase as it will not fulfill your kitchen’s critical requirements.
- Dishwasher Compatibility – Everyone out there can tell that the food processors we are talking about here are electrical products and electrical products are vulnerable to damages if they are exposed to water. Therefore, it is truly important that you make sure the device you are about to purchase comes with parts that will not get damaged if you wash them in your dishwasher.
There you have our 5 best food processor black Friday deals. We hope you will find the right one out of these food processors what you are looking for. But if you still got any question are concern regarding food processor, you can approach us anytime by writing in the comment section below or sending us a direct email. Also, check out other Black Friday deals.