Finding the Best Foot Massagers Black Friday Deals
If you’d like to relax at the end of the day with a rejuvenating massage on your aching feet without paying for a shiatsu massage every time, you’re in luck. Here are three full-featured massage machines black Friday deals that will do the trick at a price you can afford.
The Homedics foot massager black Friday deal comes at the very top of the list. It is the simplest unit in our list. The vibrating and kneading functions are all done from 6 heads located on a flat surface instead of having to insert your foot entirely into the machine. The simplicity of this unit has a great deal of appeal for many users, and it also keeps the price tag low.
- 6-head kneading massage heads
- 18 separate rotating nodes
- Heated pads
- Convenient foot operation
- 120-volt, 35-watt motor
- Weighs 6.8 pounds
- Very inexpensive
- Easy to use
- Small and light, and easy to stow away
- Quiet during operation
- Some people find it tickles their feet
Over 75 percent of users rate the Homedics at 4 or more stars, with almost 55 percent giving it 5 stars. If you want a through shiatsu massage on the bottoms of your feet and don’t need a lot of bells and whistles, this unit is both affordable and effective. Therefore, you are recommended to opt for Homedics foot massager machine as the black Friday deal on this foot massager is also live for a limited time.
The Ucomfy Shiatsu foot massager black Friday deal comes at second number. Foot massages have the greatest rejuvenating effect if they include more than one kind of stimulation. Shiatsu massage combines both heavy and light rubbing, and the uComfy also has a combination of heat, kneading, and vibration to give you a truly relaxing foot massage.
- Shiatsu foot massage machine
- Runs on standard 120-volt power
- 5 different massage settings
- Weighs 12 pounds
- Massages the top and bottom of the foot at the same time
- Kneads and vibrates
- Heated air adds to the relaxation of the muscles
- Light and portable
- Can accommodate even large feet
- Easy to clean removable foot covers
- Some settings can be too vigorous for some delicate feet
The UComfy Shiatsu foot massager black Friday deal is currently the best one that is highly rated by users as well, with almost 75 percent giving the unit 4 or more stars, with almost 60 percent giving it a perfect 5 stars. While the unit does not cost much when you compare it with entry-level foot massage machines, the plus point of this foot massager is that it massages both the top and bottom of your feet at the same time makes the unit a winner.
The last but not least in quality and value black Friday deal on our list is the Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling foot massager from Kendal that is a versatile and affordable way to relieve pain and stress in your feet and lower legs. It lets you choose from 4 different modes, with settings for anything from a light massage to heavy kneading of tight muscles.
- 4 optional mode settings
- Manual mode with adjustable speeds and massage directions
- Operates using a touch panel or included remote control
- Detachable foot covers allow easy cleaning
- Consumes 40 watts at 120-volts
- Shipping weight 16.4 pounds
- Can accommodate almost any size feet
- Can also supply an invigorating lower leg rub
- Foot coverings detach easily to make cleaning a breeze
- Instructions are translated from Chinese so they’re not very clear
Over 80 percent of reviewers give the unit at least 4 stars, and over 50 percent give it 5 stars. If you want a machine that will give you a heavy rub on your feet and your lower legs, this machine is an excellent choice. So take the benefit of Shiatsu Kneading foot massager black Friday deal before it ends.