What about a good sized ham? Yes it can be accommodated in this slow cooker.
The exterior comes in a stainless finish but there are also red and white color options. This slow cooker can make anything from vegetarian stews to curries to pot roasts to casseroles and so much more. The exterior is very light in weight when compared to many other slow cookers with the same capacity. Cleaning the entire unit is quite easy.
It delivers consistent, even heat distribution that gives you evenly cooked meals. The tight clear glass traps in moisture and nutrients for delicious food outcome.
It also makes it easy to see the food as it is cooking. With the MaxiMatic MST-900V Elite Platinum slow cooker, 8.5-quart stainless steel, you just add you chopped vegetables, meat, chicken, turkey or any roast of your choice and throw into the pot, set it on low and leave the house. You will come home to a well prepared meal that the whole family can enjoy.
It works perfectly well for organic bone broth which requires that you cook it for good forty eight hours. Comes very handy for large families or for making soups and stews to enjoy now and to freeze some for later.
Oval shaped design with beautiful brushed stainless steel finish that easily blends in with your kitchen counter. It also comes in red and white colors.
A glass lid and handle for easy checking of the progress of your meal. The heating base sits well on the counter with two plastic handles that won’t burn your hands. The eight quart size that this cooker comes in makes it appear very big. There is a red indicator light that turns on when the slow cooker is on.
- An 8.5-quart removable stoneware pot for eight or more persons’ feeding
- Has convenient low, high and keep warm settings
- Tempered clear glass lid
- Cooks on 380 Watts
- The dimension is 5 x 14.5 x 11 inches ; 7.1 pounds
- Shipping weight is 16.9 pounds
- The Elite slow cooker has handles and knobs that are cool to touch while cooking
- Comes with one year limited warranty
- Can create large roasts with this high-capacity cooker
- The slow cooking process cooks meats and vegetables to create a healthy low-fat meal
- Its stainless steel cooker with black accents blends in well with all types of kitchen decor
- Glass lid and stoneware pot are dishwasher friendly
- Can cook eight pounds roast, can also cook for a large family of eight or for a small party
- Relatively cheap for its 8-quart capacity
- The red indicator light is not bright enough and can appear dim in a well lighted room
Conclusion on the MaxiMatic MST-900V Elite Platinum Slow Cooker
We found the MaxiMatic MST-900V Elite Platinum slow cooker, 8.5-quart stainless steel to be of great option when you are looking to for a slow cooker that can handle meals for a large family. It’s low, high and warm mode settings give you great options on how you want to make your food. Even for just the size alone, this slow cooker can be said to be worth the price to other competitors.