As much as everyone (don’t you love yogurts, cos I do) love the wonderful taste you derive from the variety of yogurts you can find out there, it is a wonderful proteinaceous and vitamin filled package that definitely can be eaten with your meal to once more derive that pleasure you can’t get from anywhere else. There are two things to Yogurts, you not only get a nice taste to satisfy your taste buds but also you get lots of nutritional value for a glowing skin and hair. Let’s have a look at 10 amazing benefits of yogurt for skin and hairs.
Navigate to Contents
Benefits of Yogurt to the Skin
There are lots of benefits you can get from yogurt for a glowing skin and here are some you might love to know.
- Firstly, if your skin has been tanned by the sun and you wish to restore your original complexion, a combination of yogurt, lime juice, and flour being applied on your skin and washed after 15 minutes would definitely get you that light glowing skin you always loved and longed for.
- You need to know that yogurt contains Zinc which is very essential in the lightening of skin and therefore can be used for the removal of scars where necessary.
- Also, for itching and redness of the skin, application of yogurt is of a great essence to give you that relief you want.
- For those teens always getting upset with Acne and White/Blackheads, a mixture of sugar, turmeric and yogurt also helps in reducing the attack to the barest minimal as long as you can coup up with applying the paste on your face and washing off with cold water after 20 minutes.
- Glowing skin can also be achieved from a mixture of yogurt, masoor dal, honey, powdered orange peel being applied on the face and washed off after about half an hour.
Benefits of Yogurt to the Hair
- For people having hair falls, you can have it controlled with the mixture of yogurt and fenugreek seeds on your hair scalp and get it washed off after about 30 minutes daily.
- A paste made of about 3 teaspoons and 2 spoons of curd and coconut oil, also with some quantity of Aloe Vera, can be applied to hair until it gets dried before washing off. This also helps in restoring a glossy and shining hair every model would love to have.
- Are you having dandruff issues with your hair? Well, this is the last solution you need. Applying yogurt to your scalp not only gets rid of dandruff but also helps protect your hair against several other diseases.
- A silky hair is one thing every lady longs for and that can be achieved from the proteins present in the yogurt milk. All you need is a curd, beaten egg, lemon juice, and the almighty natural honey all combined into a paste, applied on the hair and washed off after about half an hour. This is very effective for that wonderful looking silky hair you would want to have.
- Do you need a natural hair conditioner, the paste of yogurt can be applied to the hair scalp to achieve this.
Now you know the reason why you need applying yogurt from now henceforth, what are you waiting for? Let’s hit it up and get things started for good. Also, check other beauty tips and products.